But like any new venture, the reality can feel very different. Exactly how do you start earning money quickly with Avon?
Enter the new Avon KickStart Program.
The Avon KickStart Program is for new representatives in their first six campaigns with Avon. By following the KickStart Program, a new representative has the potential of earning $1,000 or more in his or her first 90 days. A series of sales and recruiting (bringing on new representatives as team members) goals enables representatives to earn 40% commission on their sales and dollar bonuses for each new team member who meets certain sales goals as well.
After signing up as an Avon Independent Sales Representative, you’re given access to the KickStart Action Place with a Success Plan Checklist to help you:
- Set Up Your Business: How to personalize your free Avon eStore (here’s the link to mine) to help your friends, family and others buy directly from you online, access the Social Media Center for preformatted posts and more.
- KickStart Your Business: Set your personal goals, establish your motivation and brainstorm your contact list.
- Get Started with Avon: Learn how to use your Starter Kit (you have your choice of three kits, starting at $25), setting your business goals and tips to promote your new Avon business.
- Grow Your Business: Expand your reach on Social Media, learn selling strategies and how to share the Avon opportunity — even how to turn objections into opportunities.
- Maximize Your Business: Dig deeper to build a strong team and sharpen your skills to make the most of Avon!
40% commission is huge! Real estate agents typically earn 6% (which is often split between the listing agent and the selling agent), retail salespeople at cosmetic counters usually average between 3 and 5 percent (plus their hourly wage). The beauty (pun intended!) of Avon is that you are your own boss.
In addition, when you join my Avon team, I work with you as much or as little as you want to keep you encouraged and motivated. I also use my experience as an organizing consultant to guide you in best practices of time management and record keeping so that you can be your very best.
Being your own boss isn’t a slide on ice. And it’s not for everyone. If you want to talk about the pros and cons of running your own business in general and what it takes to be an Avon Independent Sales Representative specifically, I’ll be glad to speak with you. Email me: brenda@your completebeauty.com.